sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

Kantan na Kensa in the treatment of Rhinitis and / or Sinusitis.

Kantan na Kensa in the treatment of Rhinitis and / or Sinusitis.

In the Systemic Acupuncture Technique that I created (KANTAN NA KENSA), to treat a patient with rhinitis and / or sinusitis, I used 01 to 03 needles.
I will make a comparison by transcribing the points that we use in accordance with the MTC. See how many treatment options we have besides the number of needles that some colleagues, because they are not well trained and do not know the Theory of Cycles of the 05 Elements / Movements, will use.
I make this comment because the vast majority of Acupuncturists copy treatment protocols and for this reason end up using many needles unnecessarily!
Treatment of some systemic points for Rhinitis and / or Sinusitis according to TCM:
Rhinitis points: Bladder 5, 7 and 8 / Stomach 3 / Large Intestine 4 and 19 / Kidney 22 / Governor's Bowl 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 28 / Gallbladder 4, 20 and 39 / out points in Auriculopuncture.
Sinusitis points: Bladder 2, 3 and 7 / Stomach 2 / Large Intestine 20 / Gallbladder 20 / Governor's Vessel 28 / out points on Auriculopuncture.
See the amount of needles we have for the treatments mentioned, and this without mentioning the points that will be selected after the Pulsology and Examination of Language and Auriculo.
See how many points have the same action before MTC
Due to these observations, I created and developed the KANTAN NA KENSA Technique. Simple methodology with immediate results and minimum number of needles!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário