sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

Interested in learning Kantan in Knesa?

Interested in learning Kantan in Knesa?

I would like to inform ALL co-workers who appreciate my postings and who are not yet familiar with my technique of Kantan Systemic Acupuncture, which I created because I felt the need to present a simplified form of treatment, since in the studies of Traditional Acupuncture Chinese we have a multitude of points that perform the same functions.
I realized the need to improve the techniques as well as the reduction of points and needles to be used in the therapies.
I was annoyed to see that the vast majority of colleagues simply copied recipes for treatments, and so from the time I was trained I looked at the Acupuncture treatments separate from the mystical line of what we are taught, targeting only the neurological responses through insertion stimuli Of needles. From this study was born my KANTAN NA KENSA technique.
For the unsuspecting use this technique for more than 15 years, always comparing with the Traditional Chinese methodology. In comparison, for the benefits presented, by the patients' answers, I chose to use myself solely and exclusively for the technique I created.
There is no need for language or face examination (which in my point of view is very flawed), as well as the Cycles theory of 5 Elements / Movements and Channels of Energy (Meridians).

For those interested in learning this technique of Systemic Acupuncture I inform that I have open agenda to teach the course inside and outside SP.
I do not count groups, and those who can be private individuals, groups or schools of formation, and that want to establish partnerships can get in touch by message inbox, by whatsapp or email.
The KANTAN Course at KENSA can be taught in up to 07 days.
I reiterate the information that this from the first class the student will do and will prove in practice the results obtained by the models.
Have an online booklet.
Prof. Walter Rodrigues Lara Filho 011-96182-9169 Live / Whatsapp.

If you want, you can search for details about KANTAN NA KENSA and my references through the Google search line by placing my full name or the name KANTAN NA KENSA!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário